*As Charles Swindoll says:
A piano sits in a room, gathering dust. It is full of the music of the masters, but in order for such strains to flow from it,
fingers must strike the keys... trained fingers, representing endless hours of disciplined dedication. You do not have
to practice. The piano neither requires it nor demands it. If, however, you want to draw beautiful music from the piano,
that discipline is required.... You do not have to pay the price to grow and expand intellectually. The mind neither
requires it nor demands it. If, however, you want to experience the joy of discovery and the pleasure of plowing new
and fertile soil, effort is required. Light won't automatically shine upon you nor will truth silently seep into your head
by means of rocking - chair osmosis. It is up to you. It is your move!
"So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we do not give up or quit"
Register Now For Music Lessons
ARE WE THE RIGHT MUSIC STUDIO FOR YOU?
Stephanie's Musique is the largest Music Studio in the Northwest Arkansas area and we have served thousands of students for over 20 years. More students take lessons at Stephanie's Musique than any other Music Studio in the Northwest Arkansas area.
While you are here researching the best studio for you, please consider the benefits of becoming a student at Stephanie's Musique and find out why we are the number one choice for music lessons.
10 BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STUDENT AT STEPHANIE'S MUSIQUE
1. Piano and Voice Lessons in one location
This saves our students and families time and money, as one family can take multiple instruments on the same day.
2. Qualified teaching faculty where the studio is unified
All of our teachers have been University trained and/or have Professional Performance experience. The staff at Stephanie's Musique is dedicated to each student's needs and strive to offer the best possible music education around.
3. Flexible Hours- Homeschool Hours, After School Hours, and Weekend Hours for certain instruments
10:00am-7:30pm Monday - Thursday
10:00am-5:30pm Friday 4. A Proven Track Record of Excellence
See our testemonials to read what some of our parents are saying. Our full time mission is to help students set musical goals and achieve them.
5. A Comfortable Waiting Room for Parents
No waiting in a retail store showroom. Our clients enjoy a large waiting area with comfortable chairs, internet access, and toys for siblings to play with while you wait.
6. Fully Stocked Lesson Rooms
Our teaching rooms have everything they need in them to serve our students well and we do all the musical supply ordering so you do not have to drive all over town looking for the proper supplies!
7. Practice Incentive Awards Program
Please visit our Awards Page to find out exactly how our awards system works - we like to reward our students for their hard work, achievement, and dedication!
8. Located in the Middle of Northwest Arkansas
We are in North Springdale which is very accessible to the Bentonville, Rogers/Lowell area as well as the Fayetteville- Springdale area. The drive is short with I-540 and Hwy. 265.
9. Special Events, Classes, Workshops, Newsletters and Top Student Awards
Please read about our Classes, Workshops, Special Events, and Top Student Award opportunities to see why taking a lessons at Stephanie's Musique is the best choice.
10. Performance and Competition Opportunities
Every December and May, students have the option of performing in our recitals. Every April and May our students also have the opportunity to participate in competitions. None of the above are required but they are encouraged and carry life skill by participating in them.
Lessons are first come, first serve so contact us today to arrange your lesson time!
3218 North Thompson St.
Springdale, AR 72764
Offering quality piano and voice lessons for the Northwest Arkansas area!
Fill out the Student Information Form and print it ONLINE! Click HERE...
You can now purchase Stephanie's music CD! Click HERE...
Piano lessons are available for ages 5 and up, in three levels.
We usually have 6 active teachers, depending on the number of enrolled students.
Classes are held Monday through Thursday.
See the PRICING tab on the main menu for price details
Private-paired lesson program are for ages 5 thru adult.
Private Lessons / Paired Lessons: each individual student is worked with according to their individual musical needs.
Private Lessons are offered in the areas of Piano and Voice
30 Minute and 60 Minute Options are available as well as every week lessons and every other week lessons
All private lessons will consist of:
* Technical Skills Study - helps develop the agility and dexterity of the fingers
* Theory Skills - helps to understand the foundations of the concepts of music - written theory and activities
* Core Concepts - students will study new musical concepts each week and they will build on each other to allow them to advance
* Supplementary Music - Many different Genres will be studied such as Classical, Praise & Worship, Hymns, Pop, Disney, Broadway, Etc...
this will allow the students to put into practice the concepts they are learning and to build a repertoire of pieces they love to play.
*NOTE: All private lessons will be centered around the individual student and their musical needs - they will be allowed to help choose their
supplementary pieces which will encourage practice time at home - it is our goal here at Stephanie's Musique to help our students be the best
they can be, enjoy the process that takes, and help learn life skills such as time management, commitment, discipline, and goal setting.
Vocal lessons are available for ages 8 and up.
Breathing Techniques Taught, Music Theory Taught, Repertoire Developed
Classes are held Wednesday through Thursday.
See the PRICES tab on the main menu for price details
* Recent Studies have shown that Pre-School children who take Music Lessons ( Specifically Piano Lessons ) develop greater language and math skills and have greater success with their later educational years.
* Music also promotes brain development that NO OTHER activity can and helps to improve Memory Skills which are needed for every activity in life.
* Kinderbach is designed for 3-5 year olds
* Students attend 30 Minutes once per week.
* Students will study ear training, baic rhythm skills, fingering skills, note reading skills and music theory through the use of games, puzzles, and playing time at the piano.
* Kinderbach's Piano Pals such as Felicity the Frog and Allen the Alligator help the students to learn in a fun exciting setting.
* Provides a solid music foundation while over lapping and enhancing basic math and language skills
* Prizes and awards are given each class period!
* Tuition is $85.00 per month
FALL CLASS DATES AND TIMES:
* Call for Call Times 479-756-0740
Summer Camps are available for ages 5 and up.
All Summer Programs and Schedules will be posted by March 1st
*NOTE: At the end of each school year the studio holds a fun filled day of swimming, shopping, and bidding complete with lots of great food, snow cones, and piñata fun! Each week students will have the opportunity to earn the following in Music Bucks and all Music Bucks will be added together at the end of the school year for shopping fun!
-1st LESSON: $200.00
-ON TIME, MATERIALS BROUGHT: $50.00
-THEORY COMPLETE: $50.00
-PRACTICED FIVE TIMES OR MORE: $50.00
-CORRECT TIMING, TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENT: $50.00
-SCALES & CHORDS PRACTICED: $50.00
-MEMORY WORK GOAL COMPLETED: $50.00
-BONUS BUCKS EARNED: ( UP TO $500.00 A LESSON )
*AWARDS OPPORTUNITIES IN ADDITION TO MUSIC BUCKS AWARDS:
Our mission is to help our students set musical goals, learn to be disciplined in their practice so they can see true progress being made, and all the while encourage them to develop the gifts and talent that the Lord has given to them. The skills they learn from their musical training will be useful throughout their lifetime.
-Stephanie's Musique also offers the following Award Opportunities in addition to the Music Bucks Awards Opportunities:
-THE REPERTOIRE CONTEST: Each student must complete four to five pieces that are considered Supplementary material and this helps build their collection of pieces and with each piece new musical concepts are acquired. Each completed piece will be graded upon completion and will be worth an extra $1000.00 in Music Bucks. The winner will receive an extra $2000.00 in Music Bucks and a medal of honor.
-THE PRACTICE CONTEST: Each student is required to keep a practice log or chart and the student who practices the most while the contest is going on will receive an extra $2000.00 in music bucks and a medal of honor.
-THE PERFORMANCE READY CONTEST: The studio holds two major performances a year - one at Christmas and one at the end of the school year in May. Each student's piece will be graded and the student with the highest score wins! The winner will receive an extra $1000.00 in Music Bucks and a medal of honor.
-NOTE: The studio is always adding addition Awards Opportunities for our students.
Please click HERE for information on the Music Bucks System, Prize Lists, and more details...
Coming Soon! ........ Visit Stephanie on FaceBook!!!